WE ARE HIRING
BE PART OF THE SOFTSERVE TEAM
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Are you a mid-level graphic designer
looking to be a creative while
with a great team?
Then Softserve Digital Development is the place for you. We create content and assets for a diverse range of industries that function well and look great too.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Create print material
- Create online layouts and designs.
- Support development team with creative content.
- Conceptualise and create marketing material.
- Website creation and maintenance.
-Mainly WordPress and basic frontend work
(opportunity to learn - not a requirement).
- Willingness to share ideas and work together with a team is essential.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations,company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity,
product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Required Skills:-Adobe Illustrator
-Adobe After Effects
-Illustration and Graphic Design
We are a strong team who build awe-inspiring, unique, and dare we say revolutionary solutions for problems we encounter. At Softserve, instead of accepting the norm, we welcome your uniqueness and we want to help you grow.
So, if this sounds like you, your CV should already
be waiting in our inbox