Developers at Softserve design, code, and modify the solutions that we build for our clients. Be it applications or websites, the dev’s job is to create:
• Layout and functionality according to a client's specifications.
• Visually appealing, user-friendly, and easy to navigate solutions.
• Clean and maintainable code
- Design, develop and maintain both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development to server-side.
- Plan, develop, test, troubleshoot, deploy, and maintain user-accessible websites and high-performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Maintain data within supported applications and synthesize information.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code to deliver defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mock-ups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into the current environment.
- Present conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure your code passes review.
- Assist with and participate in brainstorming sessions in the development of marketing and communication materials.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
- Manage version control systems (Git/GitHub).
Additional Responsibilities & Notes
- Client’s projects are to be completed within the timeline assigned by management
- All completed workmust be reviewed by team
- Birthday Ice-cream
- Hour Lunch Break
- Points System
- Free Snacks
- Awesome Coffee
- No Dress Code
- Support Flexible Leave Policy
- An Office Doggo