This programme is a 12-month fixed-term entry-level position offered to recent university/ college graduates within the related field. The programme offers structured learning through mentorship,
field work, and weekly lessons.
As a graduate developer, you will work closely with our development and design teams to assist creating functional code and designing the layout according to the client’s specifications. Be prepared
to work in a fast-paced team environment and gain broad experience in various aspects of web development.
- Learn twice a week.
- Participate in a year project alongside client work .
- Assist with designing, developing and maintaining both new and existing code, ranging from client-side development to server-side.
- Assist with planning, developing, testing, troubleshooting, deploying, and maintaining user-accessible websites and high-performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Help to maintain data within supported applications and synthesize information.
- Write readable, extensible, testable code while being mindful of performance requirements.
- Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code to deliver defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
- Work with management to create and adhere to schedules while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to shifting market demands.
- Translate mock-ups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
- Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into the current environment.
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure your code passes review.
- Assist with and participate in brainstorming sessions in the development of marketing and communication materials.
- Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
- Manage version control systems (Git/GitHub).
Additional Responsibilities & Notes
- Client’s projects are to be completed within the timeline assigned by management
- All completed workmust be reviewed by team
- Birthday Ice-cream
- Hour Lunch Break
- Points System
- Free Snacks
- Awesome Coffee
- No Dress Code
- Support Flexible Leave Policy
- An Office Doggo